Unless you are genetically blessed or uber fit, chances are that pregnancy will bring weight gain and eventually, a big baby bump. And that means new clothes, but you don't have to settle for frumpy and unflattering maternity wear with so many stylish brands now available. If you're looking for flattering maternity wear for work, social occasions or need casual attire, here's where to find maternity clothes in and around Birmingham.
Note – Bumpaliciious is NOT a shop, but rather provides a ‘try-on’ service for their online store
• Stocks lots of different maternity dresses, including work dresses, bridesmaid, day and evening
• Brands include Ripe Maternity, Madeline and Happy Mum
• Also stocks some accessories, such as belts
• Worldwide shipping available
• Free delivery within the UK
• Read more about the ‘try-on’ service here
Solihull: Solihull Retail Park, Chalford Way, Solihull, West Midlands, B90 4LD 0121 733 7296 Website: www.mothercare.com
• One of the UK’s biggest maternity wear retailers
• Stocks a huge range of clothing including tops, denim, dresses, nightwear and underwear
• They also stock maternity pillows, maternity toiletries and TENS Machines
• Join the Maternity Club and get 25% off maternity clothing!
• A major stockist for maternity tops, pants, jeans, dresses, jumpers, leggings and more
• Stocks a range of maternity bras, tights and lingerie
• Also sells nursing tops, nursing covers, maternity pillows, maternity skincare and more
• Stockist for Breton Basics
The youngsters can pay tribute to the animal heroes they learn about by making their own animal finger puppet, or they can also pay special recognition to their own pets by designing and creating a special salt dough animal hero medal.